This is seriously the easiest and probably one of THE BEST peach cobblers I have had!
The only thing that takes awhile is the bake time but with only 4 ingredients, whipping it up was a cinch!
Make this quick dessert to impress surprise guests or family members! Plus, who doesnt like hot fruity dessserts with melted vanilla ice cream on top.... YUM!
If you don't have everything in your pantry already run out and grab it TO-DAY!!
For the Cobbler:
2 (16 oz) cans sliced peaches, in heavy syrup
1 box yellow cake mix
1 stick butter, cut into small pieces
1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Pour cans of peaches, with syrup, into the bottom of a 13x9" baking dish.
- Sprinkle top with cake mix and press down firmly.
- Sprinkle the top of the cake mix with the cinnamon and place butter pieces all over the top.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the cake is golden and the peach filling is bubbly.
- Let cool slightly and top with vanilla ice cream.
This dessert truly is amazing and can be whipped up fast! The left overs make an amazing breakfast... That is if there are any!
Happy Monday everyone!