Sunday, November 20, 2011

Gabba-rific 2nd bday!

So its been a long time since I've posted anything on here and I feel like the holidays are the best time to get started again! Before I post about all the cakes, cookies and holiday goodies I wanted to share my sons amazing Yo Gabba Gabba themed second bday!!
I had been planning for almost a year and the site www.gabbafriends.com really helped in my journey! Please take a peek at my sons party, everything (including the cupcake liners and tshirts with help from my best friend) is homemade!! Hope you enjoy it as much as we did!!

 My first attempt at fondant!


 Balloon wreath:
 Brother
 My little bday boy!
Candy buffet:
Candy Buffet:
 Brobee watermelon:

2 comments :

  1. Your birthday was so stinkin cute!!! How fun. Kudos Mommy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I bet you throw the best, most-tastiest parties EVER. CUTE decor and I love the watermelon!! Oh, and your birthday boy is stinkin' cute too!! :)

    ReplyDelete