Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween Slutty Brownies


We JUST got back in from trick-or-treating with the boys. We had SUCH a blast this year because the boys finally learned to say "trick-or-treat". I know its probably too late, but I just had to share 1 more fun Halloween recipe with all of you.

Plus, change out the Halloween Oreos for Christmas colored ones and it will work just as well! Or even plain ones are fine. Oooo or double stuffed...

I'm sure you have all seen this bar recipe floating around the internet and I just had to make them Halloween style. Because what's Halloween without a little slutty?

As said in Mean Girls, and I quote, "In girl world, Halloween is the one night a year when girls can dress like a total slut and no other girls can say anything about it"...And if you haven't seen Mean Girls, I don't think we can be friends... Just kidding. We still can. Just not BEST friends!

But it's the truth. Throw bunny ears on top of some matching lingerie and you're set. Now that I'm a mom with two little ones I don't like more that an inch above my knee caps to show.... Call me old fashioned. So I make up for it by eating slutty brownies. Take that Mean Girls!

Enjoy everyone and have the Happiest Halloween!

For the Brownies:

  • Your Favorite Chocolate Chip cookie recipe
  • A package of Oreos
  • Betty Crocker Dark Chocolate Brownie Mix
  1. Grease an 11x7" baking dish and preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
  2. Press the Chocolate Chip cookie dough into the bottom of the pan in an even layer.
  3. Top with as many Oreos as will fit.
  4. Make your brownies, according to the box directions, and pour evenly over the top of the Oreos. 
  5. Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
  6. Cool completely and cut into pieces.

These are deliciously sinful. Goodnight everyone!



1 comment :

  1. Veronica,
    This has to be my favorite brownie name! These look decadent and I will definitely be trying them.Thanks so much for linking up to Creative Thursday. Can’t wait to see what you share this week! Have a wonderful week.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete