Saturday, January 11, 2014

Buffalo Chicken Crock Pot Dip


Oh, this dip is good, this dip is so good...

I'm kind of a dip connoisseur (not really, I've always just wanted to say that word.)

But I love shoving most dips in my face... if that counts.

Be it spinach-artichoke, queso, 7-layer, salsa... I could easily make dip a 4th meal (screw you, Taco Bell).

I made this dip for a work Birthday pot luck and it was gone in 15 minutes, no joke...

I used my cute like 1 quart crock pot for it but a 1.5 quart would be a little better fit.

You will  need:
1 lb chicken breast, cooked and chopped
3/4 cup buffalo wing sauce (I used Frank's)
1/2 cup ranch
8 ounces softened cream cheese
1 cup shredded fiesta blend cheese (pepperjack and cheddar combo)

Place all of your ingredients in the crock pot and stir to combine. Place on low and allow it to cook for 2 hours, stirring often to make sure everything is well mixed and melted.
Serve dip hot with crackers or celery sticks.

This spicy dip has the familiar taste of buffalo wings but is so creamy and cheesy. It would be the perfect addition to your Super Bowl Sunday!



No comments :

Post a Comment