Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Assemble Da Minions!!!

My oldest son is absolutely OBSESSED with the movie Despicable Me. And if you have ever seen it you will know why.... those cute little minions!!! So tomorrow we are celebrating his one year anniversary post-surgery, an amazing blessing, and I decided to turn these cute little minions into cupcakes!! I had so much fun making them because each turned into their own personality!!

I used smarties for the eyes, black licorice pinwheels and Twinkies for the bodies!! Here are some pics of the little guys! (oh and I used blue frosting to replicate their blue overalls) Martha Stewart perfection went out the window with these but...I love them!!!!




2 comments :

  1. We LOVE Despicable Me!!! My favorite line "Whuh????" (after the girls accuse Gru's "cousins" of the mess).

    ReplyDelete