Monday, May 28, 2012

Monster Cookie Dough Dip


There is absolutely nothing I love more than a great dip.

Fine, I am not even that picky. Give me a tortilla chip with salsa and I'm sold.

But of course when I came across a billion dessert dips on Pinterest, I knew I would have to make one.

Is it a sign of someone food obsessed when they come up with reasons to make certain things?

For this it was the fact my family was coming to visit and I wanted a delicious and easy dessert (and to rid myself of the guilt of eating the whole thing alone).

Then other times its because I feel guilty about making an entire batch of brownies for myself so I say "but its raining outside, and rain is depressing, so brownies are necessary".

Anyways, this recipe makes a TON of dip, so try and serve it for a crowd if you can. But if you eat 99.9% of it with a spoon, I wont judge you....

Monster Dip:

1 (8 ounce) package of cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup butter, slightly softened
1 cup creamy peanut butter
2 cups powdered sugar
3 tablespoons brown sugar
1/4 cup flour
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 cups rolled oats
2/3 cup plain M&M's
1 cup peanut butter chips (or semisweet chocolate chips if that's your thing)


  1. With your stand mixer, beat the cream cheese, butter and peanut butter until smooth and creamy.
  2. Add in the powdered sugar, brown sugar, flour and vanilla.
  3. Mix in the oats (you may add or take away oats depending on how thick you like your dip). 
  4. Stir in the M&M's and peanut butter chips.
  5. Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
  6. I paired mine with honey graham crackers and pretzels, but any side would do.

Enjoy! It seriously tastes like cookie dough with the excuse of a "dip".


9 comments :

  1. I love this recipe. It's SO good. Monster anything rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Visiting from a link party. Holy yum! This sounds and looks so delicious! I would like some right now.. please! :)

    I would love for you to share this at my Friday link party.. it just started! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just linked up! Thanks for the invitation :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum this cookie dough dip sounds delish! I would love for you to link up at our Fabulous Friday Party! Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks right up my kiddos alley. Sounds super tasty! Thanks for sharing at Creative Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks delicious!! Wish I had some for breakfast ;)

    I've pinned it to my recipes board!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, I could eat that whole bowl on a rainy day ;) So yummy! Thanks so much for sharing at Mom On Timeout!

    ReplyDelete